•Welcome to the Rugby Mountaineering Club Mailing List...
The RMC mailing list is the primary method by which information is distributed to members. Examples of mail content are:
- The publication of new newsletters.
- Additional information on forthcoming meets (i.e. the name of the pub to meet in!).
- Provides details on meets and events other than those given on the meetslist.
Members can subscribe to and un-subscribe from the service automatically. It is not necessary to manually maintain a huge list of email addresses - which is inevitably always out of date.
You can add as many email addresses to the mailing list as you like. For example you may wish to add a home as well as a work email address.
Instructions for use are given in the following paragraphs. Please read the section that most meets your needs.
The mailing list is managed as a google group at http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rugby-mountaineering-club. To view or comment on postings you will require a google account which is available for free at https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount.
•Subscribing to the mailing list...
The mailing list is only open to RMC members. To join, please visit our membership page.
•Unsubscribing from the mailing list...
To un-subscribe from the mailing list simply click on the link which is included at the foot of every mailing list message. Alternatively you can follow these instructions:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any email will do! No specific message or title is needed.
- The email address from which you have sent the email will be removed from the mailing list.